Essex Retrain, Retain, Gain (ERRG) Project 2021-23
ERRG is a joint-venture project to assist employed Essex residents to upskill and improve their status in the job market, whilst boosting businesses’ productivity and competitiveness as part of the pandemic recovery.
The training delivery partners in this project are:
- Thurrock Adult Community College (the delivery arm of Thurrock Council)
- ACL Essex (Essex County Council’s Adult Community Learning)
- Southend Adult Community College (the delivery arm of Southend-on-Sea Borough Council)
We have secured funding to assist businesses in upskilling their staff to aid in succession planning, business recovery, promote skills and productivity; and to potentially progress, enabling investment in new business entrants.
The project aims to assist with essential, transferrable skills that are at the core of a thriving business. These skills offer an employee to develop as a person and as a valued member of your team.
The partners can also offer progression into further funded learning programmes, such as full awards, diplomas and even Apprenticeships.
The Training Offer:
- Digital Literacy
- Workplace Wellbeing and Resilience
- Support for employees/learners with additional support needs, or a disability
- ESOL for complete beginners
Specific vocational level 2 units such as:
- Level 3 Teacher Training (post 16)
- Preparation for CSCS card in Construction
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) units at level 2
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) units at Level 3
For the English & maths, we have a number of options, including remote delivery, contextualised to sectors. Non accredited or accredited with level 2 English & maths skills units achieved by completion of a portfolio, or 1 element of Functional Skills assessment – Reading, Writing or Speaking & listening.
The Digital literacy enables colleagues to better understand and manage technology at home and in the workplace.
All programmes can be delivered remotely if required.
Eligibility criteria applies. For more information about the project, courses, locations and schedules, register your interest from this sign-up form for a callback or email the college on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For information about the partners, please follow the links below:
- Thurrock Adult Community College
- Essex County Council ACL (Adult Community Learning)
- Southend Adult Community College
The partners have been assisted by the following organisations in the planning and delivery of the ERRG Project: