Free* English, Maths and Digital Skills
English, maths and digital skills are essential skills for both life and work. If you need help with reading, writing, spelling, maths or to improve your digital skills, join our adult learning classes to achieve your goals. New venues from September 2021, including at the Aveley Community Hub.
Why join an English, Maths or Digital Skills course?
- Improve your conversation, reading, write and study skills plus grammar and language
- Gain confidence to manage your money or to use maths in daily life
- Develop English and maths skills for work and your future career
- Develop digital skills you need for life, work or further study
- Progress to new opportunities or further study
- Help your children with homework
What do we offer?
- Fast-track English and Maths functional skills qualification courses start in September and February from Beginners to Level 2, daytime and evening
- GCSE fast-track English and Maths qualification (evening) courses start in September 2021 for those who do not already have a 9-4 (A*-C) grade.
- Essential Digital Skills qualification courses at Entry 3 and Level 1
- All of our English, maths and digital skills courses are free (*ESFA eligibilty rules apply)
- Award in Employability Skills Level 1 course to help you with skills that employers expect.
You will need a pre-course assessment to ensure you are learning at the right level to achieve. Register your interest from links below to receive a callback from our Assessment Team.