Job Vacancies at Thurrock Adult Community College
View all our current job vacancies available below.
How to Apply?
You can apply for the job vacancies below by going to the Thurrock council job vacancies website.
Sessional Tutor - AAT Bookkeeping
Sessional Tutor AAT Bookkeeping Levels 2 & 3 required
Starting salary: teaching rate from £23.37 - £26.28 dependent on courses taught
Who we are
Our vision at Thurrock Adult Community College is to provide education where people have the opportunity to learn, grow and shape their future. We are passionate about addressing the educational gaps which have been exacerbated by the pandemic, supporting local residents to adapt to change and enabling individuals to achieve their life and career ambitions.
We are seeking an experienced, qualified bookkeeping tutor to be part of our small but growing vocational team.
Who you are
- Learner focused
- Enthusiastic and passionate about your subject and passing your knowledge on to others
- Have some experience of teaching adults - desirable.
- Have a teaching qualification at level 3 or higher - if not we offer the level 3 qualification to our staff for free
- Have bookkeeping qualifications at level 3 as a minimum
You will prepare course materials and paperwork, identify students' needs, plan courses and lessons, adapt workshops and courses, mark learners' work, provide developmental feedback and continually assess the effectiveness of your teaching. Knowledge of Google Classroom is desirable with a willingness to undertake training where necessary.
- For more information, please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for receiving completed applications is midnight Sunday 26th February 2023
- Interviews will be held during the week commencing W/C 6th March
- Contract start date: TBC
- The college is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults
- An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required
To view the full advert, job profile and how to apply, please click here