Job Vacancies at Thurrock Adult Community College
View all our current job vacancies available below.
How to Apply?
You can apply for the job vacancies below by going to the Thurrock council job vacancies website.
22.2hrs Contracted per week - Permanent Position
TACC Tutor Scale 1 - 4 £23,433 - £27,172 plus fringe £579.00 per year for full time
- The main part of the role requires you to deliver English classes at a range of levels (potentially from Pre-Entry to Level 2) in Functional Skills qualifications. Experience in delivering GCSE English would be an advantage.
- You will be required to attend initial assessment sessions to ensure learners are placed on the right course for them
- You must be flexible, able to work across the borough and have availability weekdays and evenings.
- You will be based within the TACC area at South Essex College in New Road, Grays but will also be expected to be mobile around the Borough and work from home as required.
- Your role may also include non-accredited workshops and courses that support the needs of the community (e.g. developing employability skills).
Please visit the following link to view the full job posting and for application: English Tutor Role
Closing date 2/10/2022
To start as soon as possible
Programme Manager - Apprenticeship and Vocational Training
Full time - Permanent contract
Salary £31,958.60 to £34,505.55 plus fringe £579.00 per year depending on qualifications and experience
- To be an outstanding teaching, learning and assessment practitioner
- To manage and develop a designated portfolio of vocational and community learning courses, ensuring that each and every learner is able to reach their full potential
- To manage the training for apprenticeships on programme and work with colleagues to develop additional programmes for additional apprenticeship standards
- To be ambitious, focussed and work collaboratively with others for continuous improvement in order to contribute to our journey to be outstanding
- To inspire, motivate and line manage a team of course tutors, making sure that planning, delivery and monitoring of teaching, learning and assessment takes place to the highest standards for our learners.
Please visit the following link to view the full job posting and for application: Programme Manager Role
Closing date 2/10/2022